Saturday, January 8

shape…


Shaping this card was actually very easy.
I folded a piece of white card stock in half then drew the clouds using my MFT “Cloud Stencil” as a guide.
Making sure I left the top connected for a fold.
After trimming it with scissors I used the stencil and Distress ink hickory smoke to shade the front.
On more white card stock I used images from Art Impressions “His & Hers Flying High” with Memento tuxedo black ink then colored them with Prismacolor pencils before trimming them out, taping them together and foam taping them to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun shaped card Arlene - I love that fun image and you have made the most of it on this card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! This stamp set is one of my favorites!
    Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!