Monday, December 6

scary birthday…


It may seem odd to make a killer coming out of the woods for a birthday…but if you knew my youngest!
Horror movies are the thing he loves the most..after the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The base card is black card stock with silver specks.
this I folded in half and then in half and the the top in half again.
From green card stock with silver specks I cut a 4”x4” piece and stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Kindness Sampler” then applying it with foam tape to the bottom of the inside of the card.
From more of the black specked with silver card stock I die cut five trees with the die from Hero Arts “Color Layering Nordic Tree Frame Cuts”.
On white card stock I printed out the image from Kindred Stamps and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out.
The image and the trees I applied to the bottom section of the folded front piece.



1 comment:

  1. Well it's certainly a bit different, but definitely perfect for your son. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!