Sunday, November 28

AAA Cards Challenge #204...Along the Edge

 


Well if there is snow you HAVE to have snowmen...right?
For this card I dug through my older snowmen stamps and found the three I used for this in Inky Antics.
The base card is navy blue card stock that I stamped with one long Inky Antics snowman stamp (multiples on one), one single snowman by Inky Antics and the sentiment also from Inky Antics using Versamark ink and heat embossing them all with white embossing powder.
To finish I used a white gel pen to fill in the snowflakes and add a few more.

4 comments:

  1. at first glance I thought those snowmen were seagulls with hats ;-)...never mind it's still early haha.great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sketchy snowmen and the dark blue white space! Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this along the edge, the snowmen are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!