Tuesday, November 23

thankful…


I am very thankful that I spend one day every now and then to make “art” as Tim Holtz calls it.
I watch his videos and create background that I can use for cards in the future.
The base card is teal/white card stock.
The panel is one of my “art” projects I used Tim Holtz “Autumn” stencil with applied crackle paste, then allowed it to dry.
Once dry I applied Distress Spray Stain walnut stain, spiced marmalade and old paper.
Next I applied Distress Oxide ink frayed burlap and speckled egg.
This I applied to the card front.
To finish I die cut the sentiment from brown card stock using Catherine Pooler “Thankful Die”.
This I glued to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and truly a piece of art! It is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That panel is fabulously artistic Arlene - so much detail within the ink layering, yet still such a beautifully CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and classy ! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!