Tuesday, November 9

retiring paper packs as well…


Instead of retiring a stamp set I chose to use one die and a paper pack that I have retired keeping only one piece.
On a white card stock base card I applied a panel of the patterned paper.
After adding a strip of the white card stock I die cut the sentiment from Spellbinders “Celebration Two” with another piece of the patterned paper and glued it to the card front.
From yet another piece of the patterned paper I cut out three ornaments and foam taped them to the card front as per the sketch.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the background.
    Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Throwdown.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful take on the sketch. I love the colours that you chose to use. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card Throwdown. Keep creating and please keep sharing.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!