Wednesday, November 10

my snippets…


Here’s where I keep my snippets…
It used to be a drawer but I trimmed it down and it makes me use my snippets sooner than later or not at all.

The base card is cream card stock with a layer of red patterned paper snippet).
On white card stock I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Co “Gifts Galore”.
On red patterned paper (snippet) and plaid patterned paper (snippet) I stamped it again then trimmed out what I wanted to “color” with and glued them to the main image.
Next I shaded the snowman with Copic markers.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the set onto a piece of black card stock (snippet) with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

If you are following my blog I’ll let you know this is another set I am retiring.


4 comments:

  1. What a cutie that snowman is Arlene, and I love the way you used your snippets to 'colour' the gift stack! Another adorable card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Arlene, and I love how you used your snippets! Thanks so much for joining Di and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Arlene - and brilliant paper piecing too. When you say 'retiring' craft items - is that a euphemism for binning stuff? I hope not - this snowman stamps is a keeper!

    Hugs

    Di xx (Christmas Kickstart Challenge Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a marvellous idea about donating your stamps to raise money to stock food bank shelves. I wish we had something similar here in the UK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!