Thursday, October 14

thanksgiving…


Have you purchased any card making sets?
I, generally, don’t because I have been crafting so long I have a huge amount of card stock, stamps, ink pads, embellishments and dies…however I do find a few sets that I can’t live without. 
This is one of those kits.
Through JoAnn.com Hero Arts sells kits like this one called “Hero Arts September 2021 Autumn Wreath Card Making Kit”.
I added a few of my own stash to make this card.
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I brushed Distress ink rusty hinge about 3/4 of it.
At the bottom I stamped the sentiment from the set using Memento rich cocoa ink.
On more white card stock I stamped the wreath and five acorns from the set with the Memento ink and colored them with Prismacolor pencils.
These were die cut with the dies that come with the kit and foam taped to the card front.

The fun part is that I see more wreaths from this set for the other seasons mixed with sentiments from my stash.



2 comments:

  1. Loving your background Arlene - it really showcases the wreath beautifully
    Stay saafe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath and wonderful fall colors !

    Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!