Thursday, October 14

autumn…


I knew this set would come in handy for other cards!
Using the colors from this challenge I started with a white card stock card.
On kraft, my other chosen color, card stock I trimmed it to fit the front of the card and die cut the wreath with the die from the Hero Arts Autumn Wreath 2021 set.
Next I embossed this piece with Cricut Cuttlebug “chicken wire” embossing folder then applied it to the card front.
I stamped the wreath from the set with Memento rich cocoa ink, my match for early espresso.
This I colored with Copic markers YR 21 and YR27 which I believe look like pumpkin pie and pale papya.
On dark brown card stock I stamped the sentiment from the set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Essential Stitched Sentiment” set and foam taped it to the card front.

3 comments:

  1. Love this Arlene - the texture in your background is perfect, and great use of the challenge colours too
    Stay safe
    Blssings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath and great use of our colors, Arlene! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the textured background. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!