Saturday, October 16

stuck on black & white…


I just thought it worked well with this sketch!
The base card is black card stock.
On a piece of white card stock trimmed to match the sketch I stamped the image from Colorado Craft Company’s “Anita Jeram-Stay Curious” using Versafine black ink.
Now to be honest I wanted to stamp it with Memento tuxedo black ink but grabbed the wrong pad.
I couldn’t use my Copics with this ink so I decided to use cross hatching and stippling that I saw in a Sandy Allnock video.
I used a Micron Pigma 05 pen to add them.
On more black card stock I stamped the sentiment from the set using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I flagged the ends and foam taped it to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. How cute, I love this . Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unique and fun! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at CCC&S:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really striking card in black and white Arlene and I love your crosshatching and stippling! Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours & Sketches! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!