Saturday, October 16

rocking card…


There have been a lot of these rocking cards around and I thought it would be fun to try one!
The lower part is black heavyweight card stock cut into a circle, scored and folded in half.
I cut two more circles a little smaller from white card stock.
The first I stenciled with MFT “Micro Cloud Edges” stencil and Distress Oxide faded jeans ink.
The second I cut using a die from MFT Die-namics “Pop-Up Wiper Card Components”.
Then using the MFT “Grassy Edges” stencil and Distress Oxide crushed olive ink I colored them and stamped the smaller one with a sentiment stamp from Colorado Craft Company “Birthday Wishing” with Memento tuxedo black ink before gluing them together.
I attached the sky piece to the back of the folded circle and the grass to the front.
On a piece of heavyweight white card stock I stamped the image from Colorado Craft Company “Happy Day!’ with the Memento ink and colored it with Copic markers.
This I trimmed with scissors and glued to the card front.

Just so you know it does rock but I’m lousy at videos!!!
Happy Birthday Flower Challenge!



4 comments:

  1. Arlene, I'm pleased as punch to see your rocking card at our birthday party! It is just darling, and I adore that sweet little bear from CCC - you've colored him beautifully!
    Thanks so much for playing along as we celebrate 5 years!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I just love your sweet bear on the rocking card! Great design with so many lovely details! Thank you so much for celebrating with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Arlene, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' :) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just an 'Admirer'☺...what an adorable card design and beautifully executed!♥ Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!