Thursday, September 23

turquoise background…


While still playing with using up my glitter I ran out of double stick adhesive sheets (on order) and decided to look through my stash.
I found this that I had bought a while back on clearance…
I pulled out a white sheet and covered the sticky side with Distress glitter broken china and tumbled glass.
After trimming it to fit the card front I colored around the edge with Copic BG05 before taping it to the white card stock base card.
With more white card stock I die cut the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Friendship Words” and the flower from Tim Holtz “Wildflowers : Stem #1” and glued them to the glitter background with Mono glue.






3 comments:

  1. Wowwwww I love all that sparkle and what a fantastic background. I love using glitter this way and you have aced it with the white die cut flower. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is stunning Arlene - love that glittery background and the elegant simplicity of the flower and die cut greeting
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture of this card, absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, sorry I’m so late visiting you. I hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!