Saturday, September 11

old inks and stamp…


My favorite ink colors come from Ranger though they don’t make them any longer I was lucky enough to get the pads and inks in the Adirondack line before they went away.
The card is cream card stock.
Using a stamp from a closed private company I applied Adirondack inks cranberry, caramel and lettuce using sponge daubers, then spritzing it lightly before stamping it to the card.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Sunny Studio “Autumn Greetings” with StazOn timber brown ink.



3 comments:

  1. A stunning card Arlene - love the colours you used, and thanks for sharing how you used the inks on the leaf
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful CAS card Arlene. I love the shape and colour and texture of this oak leaf and the perfect positioning of your sentiment. Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss those Adirondack inks. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!