Friday, September 10

just add lines…


This sentiment from this set I have wanted to use forever.
Today I used it!
The base card is cream card stock with a layer of dark brown card stock.
On a piece of cream card stock that I had made a background using my Gel Plate with Distress  Oxide inks ground espresso, rusty hinge and fossilized amber I stenciled over it with Distress ink rusty hinge using PicketFence Studios “Watercolor Brush Strokes” stencil.
That made my lines!
To that I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios “If you’ve Got It Haunt It” set with Distress Archival ground espresso ink.
On another piece of the gel plate card stock I stamped the image from that set with the same ink.
This I cut out and applied to the card front with foam squares.


4 comments:

  1. A fun card that made me smile. A really fun image and sentiment. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love your flying witch....so fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sentiment, I can see why you had such fun using it! I feel we could all use that some time in our regular lives, lol. Thanks for sharing the fun with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun sentiment and a fabulous image to use it with too! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!