Saturday, July 10

I’ll be home for Christmas…


The base card is white card stock.
The mai panel is heavier white card stock that I glued with die cuts from Tim Holtz Paper Stash “Abandoned” using Tim Holtz “Cityscape, Metropolis”dies, sentiment from Tim Holtz “Quote Chips” and people from Tim Holtz “Paper Dolls”.
Next I brushed the entire piece with Distress collage medium and allowed it to dry.
Then using Distress crayons hickory smoke, pine needles and chipped sapphire with Tim Holtz “Dot Fade Stencil” I applied the color.

4 comments:

  1. Great project, those people always creep me out, not sure why. but great project. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m getting a 1920’s Christmas in New York vibe from your card. Love the colour choices. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Arlene - and so 'different' to your usual CAS style - love it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Mixed Media piece, love the wintry look with vintage touch. Thank you for joining The Male Room Christmas challenge, I hope you'll also join our Birthday party challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!