Saturday, July 10

spotted floral lace…


Some spots are larger than other on my creation.
The base card is white card stock.
To that I applied Distress ink picked raspberry.
Next I applied the lace with Faber-Castell whipped spackle mixed with Distress festive berry ink through Tim Holtz “Lace” stencil.
Once dry I sprayed for the spots with Distress Spray picket fence.
To finish I die cut the sentiment (Tim Holtz “Celebration Words, Script”) and the flower (Tim Holtz “Wildflowers Stems #2”) from heavier white car stock and glued them to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, textural and arty looking card Arlene - love the spackled, stenciled, image contrasted with the smooth surface of the die cuts
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the texture you achieved with this stencil and the beautiful color in the background, which makes your die-cut flower stand out perfectly.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!