Wednesday, July 28

Christmas Craft Creations July Reminder...Anything Goes

 


If you check out my blog you will see that my favorite way to make cards is CAS (clean and simple) so when I had an “anything goes” challenge I went straight to a one layer CAS card design.
The card is white card stock that I stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink using stamped from the following stampingbella sets...
“holiday FUN sentiments”
“little bits Winter collection skating quartet”
“Oddball Reindeer Set”
To finish I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely your signature CAS style Arlene, and made to perfection as usual. A fun image beautifully coloured too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun reindeer image!! Lovely CAS Christmas card. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!