Wednesday, June 23

Christmas Craft Creations June Reminder...Heat Embossing

If you check back on my posting to...
You will find out how to create the background of buildings I used for this card.
The supplies for this particular background were-
Cut N’ Dry Pad
MFT Stamps “City Block Background”
Distress Oxide gathered twigs ink
Once it was truly dry I die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX” stamped the sentiment from Jillibean Designs “A Gift for You” set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.
On a cream card stock base card I layered green card stock.
Next I die cut gold metallic card stock with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX”.
On a piece of green card stock I layered the main piece then foam taped it to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. Love the house stamping with the festive sentiment! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!