Friday, May 21

super simple...

 

Some of the images I have are so detailed that I like them to look like a pen and ink drawing.
The base card is white card stock stamped with an image from MFT Stamps “Festive Old Friends” with Memento tuxedo black ink.
I made a mask of the image and then added Distress Oxide ripe persimmon ink between two lines of tape.
On black card stock I stamped the sentiment from the same set using Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
To finsih I cut it into a strip and cut a flag end on it before applying it to the card.

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card Arlene - love how you made the focal point even more effective by sponging around her, and then balancing her on the sentiment - which I might add, made me smile :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!