Friday, May 21

digging...

 

After planting four gardens and 9 pots of plants I was done with digging...I thought!
But this challenge came up and that’s where my mind went.
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “It’s Getting Deep” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Rooting For You” with the same ink.
Now I die cut the rectangle using a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX” then colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.
Sometimes I just like the look of the pencils on the card stock...looks like crayons of years back.



2 comments:

  1. Love it Arlene - your card looks really like spring! Your pencil colouring is lovely too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun especially as you had been planting so much. Love the colouring and the perfect placement of the sentiment of a CAS card and thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!