Sunday, May 23

simple hello...

 
Freshly Made Sketches #486

In the mail yesterday I received my Simon Says Stamp order that had the May kit enclosed.
I opened it and immediately threw away the suggested ideas for the cards in the kit.
I wanted to create things that I had seen in my head when I saw what the kit offered.
The base card is white card stock.
From a piece of the patterned paper that came with the kit I cut a piece for the front of the card using a die from Lawn Fawn “Simple Stitched Hillside Borders” and glued it to the card front.
Using Black card stock and the die that came in the kit I cut the flower and glued it to the edge of the piece on the card.
The sentiment is die cut from black card stock using a die from MFT Die-namics “Little Hello”.
To finish I applied the three dots with Nuvo ebony black crystal drops.




3 comments:

  1. That sweet floral die was made for this sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and the black die-cut is so striking against the pretty patterned paper and white card base. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a stunning card Arlene - love the way the flower follows the curve of the sketch, and being black it is very dramatic against the pastel paper.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!