Saturday, May 22

coffee understands...

 

One of the best things in my home are my quart jars filled with flavored coffees!
The card is a slimline made of off white card stock.
On dark brown card stock I stamped the image from Picket Fence Studios “Brew A Cup” with Versamerk ink and heat embossed it with whte embossing powder.
This I trimmed down leaving and edge then gluing it to the card front.
To finsih I stamped the sentiment from Picjet Fence Studios “Coffee Understands” with Ranger Archival ink ground espresso.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Arlene, this is fabulous - love the coffee beans and that sentiment is so true some days! A wonderful card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this coffee bean image and that great sentiment! Great CAS design. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!