Friday, May 7

may the quiet peace...


This image is so old I don’t remember what company made it but it is one that I removed from the wood block and will never get rid of!
The base card is white car stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, using memento rich cocoa ink.
Using a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX” I cut the main piece.
Next I taped the right side of the square to cover the edge before stamping the image, unknown company, after I colored it with Tombow markers.
This I attached to the card with fun foam and double sided tape.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS berry foliage and love your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and wonderful sentiment Arlene. I can see why you will always keep this image --- it's really special. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty foliage and berry card, Arlene! The rich cocoa ink used for the beautiful sentiment goes so well with the soft watercolor-look image. The off-the-center design adds interest to this CAS card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so pretty and that is such a lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!