Tuesday, May 4

barn dance...

 

You can’t tell from the picture but the couple has an Action Wobble Spring behind them to make them dance!
The main piece is white card stock that I stamped with a stamp from Art Impressions “Harvest TriFold” set using StazOn jet black ink.
Next I stamped the musical notes from Art Impressions “Perfect Duet” set using the same ink.
Continuing on I colored the entire background with Prisma Color pencils.
The sky I also used Gamsol and artist stumps to smooth it out.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the couple from the Art Impressions “Perfect Duet” set and the lamb which is a 2021 Limited Freebie using the StazOn jet black ink.
These i colored with the Prisma Color pencils and cut out with scissors.
The couple was applied with the action wobble spring and the lamb with foam tape.
 



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just LOVE the scene you created! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scene! This is perfect for the current AI challenge theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little scene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!