Monday, April 12

surviving...


This past weekend I found a blog hop for Colorado Craft Company that had a Sandy Allnock card involved.
Of course I had to try it and this challenge was perfect!
The base card is white card stock and for the main piece I used the following:
Water color paper
StazOn jet black ink
Stampendous “Survived”
Newton’s Nook Designs “Naughty Newton”
Arteza Watercolors
I wanted to be able to use just Newton’s Nook Designs for their challenge but the sentiment from Stampendous just seems to go with the image!

5 comments:

  1. Perfect sentiment....now what will be sentiment of 2021. I survived getting my Covid injection, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius! I am so mad I did not think of using this stamp set as a 2020 card. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! So clever! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment works purrfectly with this Newton image! The striped background is a fabulous way to use the challenge colors at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love your bright colors in the background! Your sentiment goes perfectly with that Newton image! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!