Thursday, March 4

holiday cheer...


Wow, happy third birthday to CAS Christmas Card Challenge!
The base card for my entry is kraft card stock with a layer of red card stock and one of white card stock.
Using images and sentiment from MFT STamps “Deer Friends” I stamped the tree on the card front and red card stock using memento rich cocoa ink.
I trimmed out the leaves from the red card stock and glued them to the card front.
Next I stamped the deer and antlers onto kraft card stock with the same ink and die cut them with the coordinating dies before attaching them to the card front.
On more kraft card stock I stamped the sentiment with the same ink, trimmed it and cut a flag end then applied it to the card front.





4 comments:

  1. what a sweet little scene with your die cut deer and trees. It's perfect in kraft white and red. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a charming card, Arlene! I love the scene with the deer and how you added the vertical strips along the border...very sweet Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of the c9lours in the challenge Arlene, and I love the gentle pun in the sentiment
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Arlene! I LOVE how you've used the challenge colours to create this sweet scene. Those reindeer make me smile! :) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!