Monday, February 22

hoppy day...

 

Newton’s Nook has the most wonderful bunny images!
This will be another card for my cousin.
The base card is white card stock.
I cut a piece of green card stock to fit the front of the card and stenciled it with MFT “Grassy Edges” stencil and Distress mowed lawn ink.
Using the checked pink card stock I die cut the frame using Lawn Fawn’s “Peekaboo Backdrop” and applied it to the card and the green piece over the front.
On white card stock I stamped the images from Newton’s Nook Designs “Bitty Bunnies”&”Bunny Hop” with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
These I trimmed out and glued to the front of the card.
On more white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Bunny Hop” with the black ink them cut it with a circle die.
Using a circle die I cut the pink checked for backing the sentiment circle.



2 comments:

  1. Stunning work Arlene - you attention to detail is amazing - lining up the check pattern on the circle layer to the base die gives the impression it was part of the original cut.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these adorable little bunnies, the colors you used, and that great layout! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!