Wednesday, February 24

Christmas Craft Creations February Challenge Reminder...Blue & Silver


I just love blue and silver but in this case I had to add white for the moon and the snow!
The base card is navy blue card stock with a layer of silver glitter card stock and another layer of navy blue card stock.
Using white card stock and a die from Paper Smooches “Borders 1” I cut the snow mound, then with a circle die I cut the moon and glued them to the card front.
From another piece of silver glitter card stock I die cut the super sized snowflake using Tim Holtz “Doily” die.
To finish I die cut, from more navy blue card stock, the reindeer from Tim Holtz “Reindeer Flight” four times.
These I glued together before applying them to the front of the card.

What have you decided to do for this challenge?
Join us soon!


2 comments:

  1. I’m rather partial to a dark blue card base too! I love your deer, he looks so majestic in front of the lovely silver die cut. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!