Saturday, February 27

chocolate bunnies...

 

Hey, I know it’s a chocolate animal but it’s still an animal!
I also know this looks hard but it’s super easy.
The base card is cream card stock.
On a strip of card stock I applied double stick tape to the back and placed three strips of ribbon lengthwise over the front, which has no tape, to the back. 
I cut a bunch of ribbon in small pieces and wove them into the long strips.
Once finished I glued the piece to the card front.
Using brown and yellow card stock with dies from Tim Holtz “Sideorder Springtime” to make the three bunnies which I glue dotted to the ribbon strip.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Studio G Stamps “Series 63” using Memento rich cocoa ink.






3 comments:

  1. Loving your chocolate bunnies Arlene, and the background you have made for them.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours with the silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable card. Thank you for joining the Addicted to CAS Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!