Sunday, January 24

AAA Cards CAS Game #182...One Layer

 
and



I can’t resist stencils for one layer cards.
On a white card stock base card I stenciled with Distress mermaid lagoon ink and a taped off Catherine Pooler “Swoop Stencil”.
With an image from Stampin’ Up’s “garden Silhouettes” I stamped the image using memento tuxedo black ink.
Using a sentiment stamp from Stampin’ Up’s “Good Greetings” I stamped it with the Memento ink.
For the part of the Inkspirational part I went with the colors!

How will you decorate your one layer card?

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous inkblending and positioning on the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit of a fan of stencils full stop! Your stencil gives so much movement and with the blue you chose reminds me of a stream with grasses on the bank. Beautiful card Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. I love the amazing stencilled background pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning use of the inspiration photo Arlene, and a wonderful card - love those colours together.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning. I just love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's courageous to use stencils on a olc...maybe because my stencilling never looks as perfect as yours! This is beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!