Sunday, December 20

Winter tea...

 

So glad that this challenge was for tea and I could use my Honey Bee Stamps tea stamps.
Though you could use the technique with coffee stamps as well.
I layered white and kraft card stocks.
On the main panel I stamped the images from Honey Bee Stamps “Tea Time” and I cheated and grabbed one from their “Coffee Break” set, using Versamark ink and heat embossing them with white embossing powder.
On a piece of brown vellum I stamps the sentiments from Honey Bee Stamps “Winter” set using the Versamark ink and heat embossing that with the white embossing powder before attaching it to the card front.

Hoping this Winter you can enjoy a nice cup of tea!



8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so fun! Love the design! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet tea card- thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This card is fantastic!! Love it!!
    Thanks for playing along with us, Arleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love how you did the background! Thanks so much for playing with us at CLC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The BIG images are so fun on this graphic design. I also love the use of vellum...I never think to use that anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun!! Love the big images :) Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background and sweet sentiment. Thanks for linking up at Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card!! Love the background!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!