Saturday, December 19

sending you hugs...


 My dear cousin had to have emergency surgery last week so I am spending time getting her a bunch of cards made up.
She loves bunnies and is also a card maker!
The base card is white card stock.
With a piece of double sided card stock I cut the first scalloped piece using a die from 
 MFT Die-namics “Blueprints 27” and applied it to the card.
Flipping the card stock I die cut the next panel using a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX”.
With that panel I used MFT Die-namics “Sending You Hugs” die and then applied the panel to the card.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “Beach Bunnies” using MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored it with Copic markers.
To finish I trimmed it out with scissors and foam taped it to the card front.




 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and I'm sure this sweet litttle bunny cheered your cousin up. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday this challenge. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card with that sweet little rabbit! I'm sue it brought a big smile!! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge. Take care and Happy 2021!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!