Monday, December 21

Santa and Rudolph...


After watching “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” I just had to use this sketch to make a Rudolph card!
The base card is kraft card stock with strips of white and red card stock as per the sketch.
Next I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Using scraps of card stock and dies from Tim Holtz “Christmas Sideorder” I made the Santa and Rudolph and foam taped them to the front of the card.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is perfect. Love it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose! That Reindeer and Santa are so cute, what a great way to use them in the sketch.
    Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards, one of my favorite paper combinations for Christmas cards. The embossed sentiment is the perfect touch! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, the Santa and reindeer with that sentiment, absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!