Monday, December 21

Manhattan Christmas...

 

How lucky I was to have placed an order with Altenew last year and received a free die which I think worked great for this challenge.
I chose the book “I’ll Take Manhattan” by Judith Krantz for my inspiration.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of white card stock then a layer of black glitter card stock.
Using a piece of silver paper and the Altenew “Layered Cityscape Cover Die B” (that’s the one I got for free) I die cut the city, trimmed it down, and glued it to the glitter panel.
Then with a piece of gold glitter card stock and the Tim Holtz “Bigz Pine Tree” die i cutout the tree and glued it to the card front.




3 comments:

  1. Looks great, Arlene! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, especially the shimmery night sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh what a great idea - it looks fantastic! Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!