Monday, November 2

another card for the granddaughter...

 

While sitting with my coffee this morning I was watching Jennifer McGuire’s videos and came across this one...
Which inspired me to make another card for my granddaughter this year for her birthday.
I only have a few dies for slimline cards so I had to make do.
Please go for instructions to Ms. McGuire’s post linked above as she teaches much better than 
I do!
Here are the items I used...
Shades of pink card stock (granddaughter’s favorite)
White card stock
Gold metallic card stock
Sunny Studios “Slimline Nature Borders”
Sunny Studios “Slimline Scalloped Frame”
MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX”
(This I used for the squares on the card front)
Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies
I combined sentiments from MFT Stamps “Beach Bunnies” & “Sweet Somebunny”
Memento tuxedo black ink
Copic markers
Images from MFT STamps “Beach Bunnies”

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely design and such pretty colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute. Adore the design
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Adorably cute Arlene, love it. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and rabbits...a perfect combination. Thanks for playing along with this months theme at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cutey rabbits with fab colouring in Arlene. Hugs, Sue. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!