Wednesday, November 25

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 25


Though this is the 25th day there will be one more bonus day tomorrow and I hope I am able to participate!
Our Thanksgiving will be small this year but our biggest prayer will be that we are able to get together next year!!!
Jane T did a wonderful tag with Pretty Pink Posh items and though I have none of that company I did use one of our other sponsors dies and stamps while being inspired by Jane’s tag!
Using a die from Sunny Studios “Build-A-Tag #1” set I cut a white card stock tag.
Onto that tag I taped patterned paper with a red card stock backing.
The sentiment from Sunny Studios “Hogs & Kisses” set was stamped with memento tuxedo black ink.
On more of the patterned paper I stamped the image from the same set, trimmed out the hat and scarf.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from the set with the same ink, colored it with Copic markers, glued the patterned piece scarf and hat then trimmed it out with scissors before applying it to the tag front with foam squares.



2 comments:

  1. This is fun and lovely paper-piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the this little piggy all decked out in his plaid accessories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!