Wednesday, November 25

Christmas Craft Creations November Theme


Last year I bought this “Gnome For The Holidays” set from Simon Says Stamp and didn’t use it much...so for this season I will be using it A LOT!
To start I die cut a piece of kraft card stock folded in half with Newton’s Nook Designs “Fancy Edges Tag Die” leaving the top to fold over.
With the stencil form the Simon Says set I stenciled in trees with Hero Arts unicorn ink.
I cut another tag with white card stock and then die cut it with another die from the Newton set for the bottoms.
On that I stamped a sentiment from the Simon Says set using Distress archival vintage photo ink.
Using red, kraft and white card socks I cut the gnome with the dies from the Simon Says set and glued them together and glued together all the parts of the tag.
Using an A2 white base card I trimmed the edges to resemble the tag and did the same with patterned paper and taped them together.
To finish I taped the smaller tag to the front of the larger tag.
Two tags in one to be taped to the gift!

How will you interpret the Anything But A Card challenge?
There’s still time!

1 comment:

  1. Always love a gnome pun! Love the colours you've chosen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!