Monday, October 26

trick or treat...

Sweet Stampin’ Challenge Halloween 

I am having to much fun using pieces from my pre-made stash basket! 
This background paper was made with mixed media paper and spritzed with Distress Oxide sprays seedless preserves, black soot and blueprint sketch.
Next I dropped some water on the piece and blotted it with a paper towel.
Once dry I die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Pierced Rectangle STAX”.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
With the background piece I stamped the images from Tim Holtz “Halloween Cutouts” and the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Life of the Party” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
This piece I backed with white card stock and then applied it to the card front.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!