Monday, October 26

Autumn bounty...

 

Though the tones in the picture are muted I just had to use this patterned paper for my Autumn bounty creation.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock and patterned appear from a love nicole “Autumn splendor” pack.
Next a black card stock rectangle with a white card stock rectangle that I stamped with a sentiment from Stampingbella “Fall/Halloween Sentiments” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from Stampingbella’s “Tiny Townie Casey has a Cornucopia” using the Memento ink and coloring it with Copic markers.
This I trimmed out with scissors and foam taped to the front of the card.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card and lovely design! I just love all the bright autumn colors! Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! Love your patterned paper in the background as well as your wonderful coloring- thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept! We hope you can join us again soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable! Love all of the festive fall colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!