Friday, October 30

many thanks...

 

Making my own stencils is such fun using dies!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of eggplant card stock.
The main panel is white card stock.
Using a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Arch STAX” with a piece of vellum I cut the stencil.
Next I stenciled through it with Distress Oxide fossilized amber, carved pumpkin and dusty concord.
To finish I stamped the image and sentiment from Unity Stamp Co.’s “Row of Poppies” using Memento tuxedo black ink.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Arlene, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Arlene and I love you made the stencil yourself. The colours blended to perfection and so warm-adore the poppies as silhouettes. So pleased to see you at CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! The silhouette flowers really pop against the sunset! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!