Friday, October 30

a beautiful heart...

 

Combining another unused stamp set from my Unity Stamp Co. bin with a challenge that requires picking three items from the inspiration list.
I chose hearts, embossing and die cut.
The base card is white card stock with layers of red and more white card stock.
The black card stock was die cut With Stampin’ Up’s “Bigz Top Note” die.
Onto that I stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Co.’s “Your Beautiful Heart” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
On a heavier white card stock I stamped the image from the Unity set with Gina K. Designs cherry red ink then trimmed it out with scissors.
This I foam taped to the card front.
To finish I used Wink of Stella clear gloss around the edge of the die cut and one the heart in the center of the larger heart.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I'm so glad you found Festive Friday Challenge. I hope you keep coming back.
    Blessings,
    Beth McCullough-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!