Monday, September 21

relax...

 


As you can tell from the tic-Tac-toe card I chose the left column for my inspiration.
(Though it could also be the bottom row)
This card is for a friend who finally decided to retire.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of dark brown card stock.
The kraft card stock layer was embossed with a We R Memory Keepers quilted embossing folder.
The man piece is water color paper that I created an Autumn scene with Distress markers and AI Watercolor Sets “Covered Bridge Mini Set” and “Foliage Set #3”.
This I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX”.
The sentiment, Crafter’s Companion “Relax” die, is cut multiple times from kraft card stock and glued together for dimension.







2 comments:

  1. Your watercolor tress are absolutely gorgeous and I love the embossed kraft background! Thanks you so much for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing watercoloring and so serene and perfect sentiment to go with your design. Definitly makes me feel relaxed. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at Tic Tac Toe challenge. Hope to see you again in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!