Wednesday, September 23

Christmas Craft Creations September Challenge Reminder

 

When I found this paper in my stash it reminder me of eucalyptus, though I know it’s supposed to represent poinsettias.
Th base card is heavy white card stock that  cut with a large Spellbinders scalloped die that I folded in half.
With another of the dies I cit the patterned paper and applied it to half the base card , then applied enamel dots from Wplus9 “Autumn Splendor Red”.
On more white card stock I stamped the koalas from MFT Stamps “Cuddly Koalas” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
On more white card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Tweet Holidays” using the same ink and die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Oval Word Window” and foam taped it to the base card .
I also foam taped and glued the trimmed out koalas as if they are holding on.

What shaped are you inspired to try for this challenge?


4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. How cute are the koalas
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable these koalas are :) Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful scallop circle shaped card. The koalas are adorable. The “eucalyptus” poinsettias background is festive and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and fun card. Love your colouring and design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!