Saturday, September 19

oh, dam...

 

We don’t have these little critters in our creek but we certainly have a dam, where a HUGE tree came down last winter.
The base card is dark kraft card stock with a layer of patterned paper that reminded me of a flannel shirt.
On taupe card stock I stamped the image from Stampingbella “Oddball Beaver” using Memento rich cocoa ink and coloring it with Copic markers.
This I trimmed as per the sketch and applied it to the card front.
On red card stock I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the same ink and die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Sentiment Strips”.
To finish I used foam squares to attach it to the card front.



4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love your beaver and that plaid paper!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun beaver. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute the little expression goes perfect with your sentiment! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card made me chuckle. I feel like him sometimes. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!