Friday, September 11

My Favorite Things Superstar Challenges #1...

 



Though I will never be a superstar I do love competing in this challenge every year and you should give it a try!
There are a lot of rules but that shouldn’t stop you from trying as it stretches your creativity.
My first contribution is in the CAS category.
I chose white card stock and using an October Freebie MFT set I stamped the deer using MFT extreme black hybrid ink near the top of the card.
In keeping with the idea of one third space I stenciled a small amount of Distress hickory smoke ink using a make up brush and MFT “Drifts & Hill” Premium Stencil.
With the sentiment and snowflakes from the same set I stamped the rest of the “scene” then colored the reindeer with Copic markers...
Deer (E30, E31, E33, E37)
Reindeer hooves (110)
Reindeer nose (R27, R29)
T finish I applied Wink of Stella Clear Gloss to the snowflakes and reindeer nose.

How about joining in this wonderful challenge?

1 comment:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!