Saturday, September 12

My Favorite Things Superstar Challenge #3...

 



My granddaughter and I have school pictures that are exactly the same and look exactly like the little girl on this card with a quirky smile.
That was my inspiration for this card.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of brown card stock.
On watercolor paper I used the tree stamp from MFT Stamps “Sending Blessings” with Distress ink gathered twigs and floated the image with water and a brush.
Next I loaded the maple leaf from the set and stamped it multiple times with Distress inks peeled paint, wild honey, fired brick, spiced marmalade and barn door.
These I also floated with the water and brush.
Once dry I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Distress gathered twigs ink.
On another piece of water color appear I stamped the girl from the same set using MFT insulation pink ink and colored her with Derwent Inktense pencils, water and a brush.
When dry i die cut her out with the coordinating die and foam taped her to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel Alvarado9/17/2020

    This is so lovely! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!