Tuesday, August 11

Winter and Grandma...

and

It has been a while since my granddaughter has been around to paint but recently she painted this picture and colored some images then asked me to make cards from them while she colored.
The base card is one from a set of large card s with envelopes.
I applied a coral piece of textured card stock that I had stamped with a sentiment from Paper Smooches “Think Fast” using StazOn jet black ink.
The image is my granddaughter’s painting that I trimmed out and applied to the front of the card.

This made me think of all the parents and grandparents who have talented children and grandchildren who could use these works of art in their card making!!!





6 comments:

  1. A truly beautiful image Winter, you have help Grandma make a fabulous creation. You should be very proud
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that you and your granddaughter made this fabulous card together!! Not only does the card spread joy - but the story made me smile too!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous card Arlene - love that you could incorporate your grand daughter's work into the card so stunningly
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is brilliant! What a lovely idea. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet idea, her card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Low the cooperation of you and your granddaughter! The sentiment you chose for her image is just perfect. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!