Saturday, August 8

snowfall...


This didn’t start out to be an odd shaped card but nice I had the die cuts out I just wen with it!
The main piece is blue card stock.
On the front I stamped the Printworks snowman with Her Arts unicorn ink (leaving a bit off the bottom).
With my finger I applied a bit of the ink to the snowman.
Next I sponged the bottom of the card with the unicorn ink over the MFT “Drfits & Hills” stencil.
USing the MFT “Snow Flurry” stencil with the unicorn ink I sponged on the top part of the card.
(I also sponged a bit directly to the snowfall)
The snowman didn’t show u enough for me so I used a gel pen to pop him off the card.
Using the largest die from MFT Die-namics “Blueprints 33” I cut out the area I wanted and taped it to a white base card.
With my Tim Holtz trimmer I cut the sides of the card.
To finish I stamped the Her Arts sentiment on another piece of blue card stock using Versamark ink and heat embossing it with white embossing powder before die cutting it with another die from the set and foam taping it to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. HA! Great snowman, love this card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. World's happiest snowman! Love your card, Arlene, thanks for joining Gay and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!