Saturday, August 15

feeling grateful...

and

Today as I sit in my air conditioned craft room and create to my heart’s content I am grateful.
Grateful for internet and being able to share my creations.
Grateful for the home I have and to be able to pay for the cool air, the food in the kitchen, the taxes, etc.
Grateful for God’s gift of creativity.
Feeling blessed!
On white card stock I printed out the Graciellie Designs digital stamp “Take Me Home” and colored it with Chameleon markers.
After trimming it out I added it to a white base card with a strip of kraft card stock.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Neat & Tangled “Oak Leaf” set using StazOn jet black ink.




2 comments:

  1. Oh how blessed we are when we sit and really count our blessings. What a beautiful card to express that Arlene - I love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again, Wearing my DT hat now - thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Word Art Wednesday - we are blessed to have you come and 'play' with us
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!