Saturday, August 15

Christmas Card Throwdown...August Theme

and

Wait until you see the list of stamp sets I had to use to get this card!
The card is white card stock.
Onto that I stamped the images from...
MFT “Santa’s Elves”
MFT “Merry Christmoose”
MFT “Gill Friends”
And the sentiment from...
MFT “Frosty Friends”
These I colored with Copic markers.
To finish I stenciled the ocean botto with MFT STencil “Drifts & Hills” and Distress frayed burlap ink.
Over the entire front of the card I stenciled with MFT stencil “Make Waves” using Distress inks tumbled glass and mermaid lagoon.


10 comments:

  1. Hi Rosi, I really like the fish decorating the christmas tree, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and original card Arlene - love it :) Great use of the challenge phase
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. ils sont si mignon ces petits poissons Arlene, c'est une carte adorable, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you used a drifts stencil for the ocean waves. genius idea. your card is so whimsical. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card :-)) I like the fishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arlene Rose: hello, team-mate! You did extremely well and cleverly incorporated the theme!!! Bravo!! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card! I love the fish decorating the Christmas tree.....very clever! We are so pleased that you joined us at Watercooler Wednesday for our Occasions Challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card turned out so cute! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card. I like the fish that adorn the christmas tree underwater. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card, it was worth the effort of using all those stamp sets! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!