Thursday, August 20

fall is in the air...


Not too much stenciling but the challenge said anything goes but you must use stenciling!
The base card is white card stock.
With a piece of vellum I die cut and oval to use as a stencil and applied the grass (Distress Oxide peeled paint) and sky (Distress Oxide spiced marmalade) also using MFT Stencil “Grassy Edges”.
I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with StazOn jet black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the images from MFT Stamps “Fall Friends” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
These I trimmed out and applied the girl with foam squares and the leaves with glue.

2 comments:

  1. Love that you used a stencil inside your oval stencil. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. I love the traditional fall colours
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!